I finally made it to a Red Sox game! Baseball games are so much fun to go to :) and plus this is the fourth baseball stadium I've been to in two months. The Red Sox played the Indians and lost... but it was still lots of fun. We got to our seats early and Reed told me to go down by the field and try and get a ball during batting practice. I felt kind of dumb, but right when I went down one was hit right to me! Its thanks to Reed that I caught, or picked up a ball that was hit during batting practice! So cool! Another part that I highly enjoyed was the singing of "Sweet Caroline" by Neil Diamond. It's really cool because the entire crowd sings a long during the chorus and they say "So Good" three times in a row. Overall it was a very fun experience :)
 |
| One of these days I won't look awkward in a dang picture!! |
 |
| Batting Practice :) |
 |
| I really should have this picture in my "Lost in Boston" post because I literally drove right by this shot! |