I finally got a cah! Fyi: I did not spell car incorrectly... that's how they say it in Boston :) I never thought I'd be the owner of a Volvo, but then again, I never thought I'd be living in Boston either. Oh well, I guess anything is possible. :) Now that I have a car, I can do many fun things such as drive into Boston when a friend calls me to hang out on Saturday.
 |
| This is Alexis (she is the relief society president of my ward). I was so grateful when she called me to hang out one Saturday. |
 |
| One of the highlights of the day was the Swan Boats ride. If you are ever in Boston, this is a must do activity. Even though its a short little ride around the pond, its very relaxing and very fun. |
 |
| While riding the swan boats you might see things like this as you go by. |
 |
| Or perhaps see a wedding couple. |
 |
| or just a little girl playing in the water. The swan boats are perfect if you are a fan of people watching :) |
Along with my new car and hanging with Alexis, I also experienced the 4th of July. It was a little different this year than usual. Reed, Mark, Sheryl, and I went and saw Transformers 3. If you have seen the first or second Transformers, you are not missing out by not watching the third. It is the exact same! It was really good and fun to watch, but it was very very long. They could have easily shortened it into a hour and a half movie. Also, the new girl they got to replace Megan Fox, was not good. She wasn't pretty, and she couldn't act. After the movie, we went home and had a miniature BBQ and then played a game. It was a different 4th then I'm use to but it was neat experiencing it from a different perspective. Happy 4th!
Welcome to the blogosphere!! I feel priviledged to be your first comment:) Love the cah! Super Cute! And its nice to start seeing more pictures of you. Love you.
ReplyDelete