While vacationing in Southern California, I finally came to the decision that I am going to buy a GPS... So I did!!
 |
| Kinda like kissing "happy soap" :) |
Because I bought the GPS, I did something so wonderful the following Sunday. I had the opportunity to go the the Longfellow Park Chapel Rededication. Quick side story... the Longfellow church burnt down two years ago and that is where my ward went to church. While it was being re-built, my ward had church at other places. I came to Boston just in time to go back to the Longfellow church :) President Eyring and Boyd K. Packer were there for the rededication! It was amazing. I was fortunate enough to get a ticket into the chapel. I started on the second to back row, and ended up on the second row. I was like ten feet away from the pulpit! I was so so grateful that I went.
 |
| Sadly these were the best pictures I could get of pres. Eyring. I was afraid to even be taking a picture of him cuz I kinda felt like it was wrong or something. I secretly wanted to run up and shake his hand, but I thought an usher or a security guy would tackle me to the ground :) |
 |
| Notice the ambulance in the background. That was Boyd K. Packer's ride. Not really. Apparently what happened was at the close of the meeting as they were walking out, Pres. Packer passed out. He is very very large in age! |
Overall, it was a very very very good day. After the meeting I was able to return home easily with no trouble at all, thanks to my handy dandy GPS! Seriously, everyone should get a GPS! Now I am confident that I can travel the world! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment