Tuesday, September 20, 2011

September- It will all work out :)

Wow its been a long time since I last posted something!  September has been a good month, but it has also been a hard month.  "It will all work out" has really been the re-occurring theme throughout this month.  Pretty Ironic.  I didn't know what to expect from online classes so I was kind of stressed with that.  It was overwhelming at first, but once I learned to get the hang of it, its been alright.  So far it has all worked out.  Online classes is definitely not my favorite way to learn, but I am grateful that I can do classes and get some credits done.  I keep reminding myself that I really have nothing else to do with my time when Reed is sleeping or watching TV, so I might as well be working on classes.  I FINALLY got my newly refurbished GPS sent to me.  After calling Garmin every week for about a month, it finally came!  Every time I called they would basically tell me the same thing.... "you should be receiving your Garmin within the next week."  Well finally after the umpteenth time of calling, the lady informed me that my GPS had been sent back to Garmin for some odd reason.  Then she told me it should be coming in the mail the next day, but if it doesn't it will definitely come on Monday.  Well it finally came on Monday.  Thank goodness because now I can go back to traveling the world again!  I really feel like since I haven't had the GPS I haven't really gone anywhere except to church because that is like the only place I only know how to get without it!  But in the end, it all worked out.  Today I just took my first test for Biology and I was very nervous for it.  It was stressful finding a proctor, getting a parking permit, studying for the test, etc, etc.  But now I can say that it all worked out!  I don't know what test score I received but I do know that I worked my hardest and did my best and because of that it will all work out.  With the online classes, some days are hard and some days are easy.  Some days I feel super stressed and other days I feel fine, but I have to constantly be reminding myself that it will all work out.  I can't think of a time in my life when it didn't work out.  Even when it didn't work out, it really did end up working out.  There was a week at the beginning of September that I kind of went into a slump of not waking up at 4:30 to turn Reed, well guess what... it worked out.  Lately I have had to remind myself about perspective.  When I become stressed I put things into perspective.  I remind myself that I am doing my best and working my hardest and that is all I can do.  Heavenly Father will take care of the rest.  Gosh the atonement is amazing!  Anyway, what have I been up to this month?  Not much really.  I feel like all I ever do is online classes.  I'm glad that college football has started.  It is one of my favorite times of the year!  BYU is not doing too hot.  It was painful watching the Utah game and now I even hate admitting that I am afraid to watch the upcoming Utah State game!  Last year I had the opportunity to attend the BYU vs Utah State game with two other people who were both cheering for Utah State!  The one time I go to a Utah State game and BYU loses!  I hope that BYU pulls it together and beats them this season because I never want to lose to them again!  I watched this season of America's Got Talent and it just finished this month.  I really enjoy that show because there is so much variety.  I like it better than American Idol because all American Idol has to offer is singing.  Now that the season has ended I don't know what I will watch! Not much else has happened.  Mark and Sheryl were gone this last weekend so I had to work and they will also be gone this weekend so I will work.  Mark and Sheryl are going to Utah this weekend.  It is hard to think that because that is my home and I would love to be able to see the fam!  Oh well.  Anyway, life is good.  I'm hoping that as fall comes and the holidays come, I'll have better things to post about, but for now, this is all I got :)

This is Reed's cool trick.

This blow-up toy came with Reed's movie, Despicable Me, so I decided to put it on his head.  He is very good at balancing!
            Life is good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment