So I had the opportunity to buy a ticket to Six Flags New England for a YSA regional activity. I was very stressed out about it because I didn't know one single person and trying to find a ride was very challenging. I put my name on the carpool list and didn't hear anything. I started emailing people to find a ride. Finally after much stress, I found a ride friday night. Funny thing is, once I found a ride, four other people called me, who I had contacted, asking me if I needed a ride. It worked out better than I could have hoped for. Six Flags was a blast and it completely knocks Lagoon out of the water. The two cool roller coasters at Lagoon would be like little kiddy roller coasters at Six Flags. My favorite roller coaster was "The Bizarro." It is the number one steel roller coaster in the United States. I could have ridden that one roller coaster all day long and be satisfied. My second favorite ride was "Batman." I can't even explain in words how great these two rides are. All I know is, if any of you come out to Boston, we have to go to Six Flags! Here are three pictures that I quickly took before leaving the park. I didn't have my phone on me all day long because it was in someone's backpack where it was nice and safe, so that explains why I don't have any pictures from the wonderful day.
This is a bad angle. There are really six flags up there but you can only see five from this view :)
This is just a picture in the park
This probably doesn't look like much, but this is Bizarro! My favorite roller coaster!
I am so grateful that I ended up going. It would have been a huge regret if I didn't.
No comments:
Post a Comment